- 1⁄4 cup wild rice
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries
- 1/2 cup dried and diced apricots
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Leaves with 3 sprigs parsley, chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper
1. Drain rice; return to pot. Add stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir rice and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook rice till 15 minutes. Drain rice in a colander and let rest, undisturbed, for 10 minutes. Transfer rice to a large bowl to let cool.
2. Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer bacon to bowl with rice. Add dried cherries, dried and diced apricots, avocado, parsley and vinegar and toss well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish salad with a sprig of parsley, if you like, and serve at room temperature.
Here the two ingredients of this great salad. You can click the links below of the photos to go product Amazon page.